CONDUCT OF USERS
All registered users agree to act responsibly, and in a intelligent and mature manner. Obsessive Flaming, Harassment or Disparaging remarks to other users will not be tolerated.
You may not publish, link, transmit and refer any content that HorrorHound reasonably believes related to:
1. Violence or racial intolerance.
2. Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia.
3. Gambling or casino-related content.
4. Pornographic, XXX material, sex, soft-porn, hentai, gay, lesbian, exploitation of minors, adult, babes and mature content.
5. Excessive profanity, swearing and vulgar languages.
6. Hacking, cracking, warez, serial number and password sharing.
7. Illegal MP3, movie, applications, torrent, P2P, emule and other medias.
8. Illicit or illegal content.
9. Bigotry, racism, hatred, material which may be insulting to another person(s) or company.
10. Copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization, material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
11. Spam, mail fraud, chain letters, MLM, pyramid schemes.
12. Redirection to another services.
13. Paid-to-surf, Paid-to-read, Paid-to-click, autosurf and banner, text and traffic exchange programs, robots or any deceptive softwares.
14. Intentionally or Un-intentionally attempting to remove or hide our advertisement.
15. Any type of advertisements (banners, text links, buttons, popups, popunders, exitpops).
16. Risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement.
17. Solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to horrorhound.com.
18. Malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against horrorhound.com by offended viewers.
Original materials posted by HorrorHound are protected by intellectual property laws. Your use of this grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Sites and its materials, but only during access of this site. Except as expressly provided, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Located on the Sites is a Forum enabling discussion between registered users. Due to the nature of the immediate ability for members to post comments, questions, and discuss matters of various content, it is impossible for HorrorHound to prevent the posting of Obscene Content or Infringing Material. HorrorHound may have volunteer moderators which respond to requests by users and or third parties to remove Obscene Content or Infringing Material. The volunteer moderators are under no obligation to perform these duties save there is a court order or legal notice from a court of law.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of on the Forum and any content that you post. HorrorHound will not be liable for any damage or harm any content or your interactions with other users of the Forum. HorrorHound reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Forum or take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material another user of the Forum may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessive, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, because it violates these TOS).
By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to the Forum, you hereby grant HorrorHound.com a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from , distribute, have distributed, transmit and sublicense such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights, if any.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE (DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person, please attach your written notice of copyright infringement and post it on our support forum. Your notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit horrorhound.com to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit horrorhound.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner?s agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
HorrorHound, in its sole and absolute discretion, may terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a user has infringed your intellectual property rights, please notify HorrorHound Copyright Agent, and provide the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right.
2. An identification of the intellectual property claimed to have been infringed.
3. A detailed description of the material that you claim is infringing, so that we may locate it, including the URL where the infringing material appears.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, by you that the above information is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights involved.
HorrorHound may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You hereby authorize HorrorHound to release information about you if required by law or subpoena without notice to you.
You will indemnify HorrorHound and its agents, affiliates, and employees from any liability, loss, or expense (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) resulting from any third-party claim or proceeding in which it is alleged that any content posted by You or the use thereof infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or moral rights of another or is unlawful.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOUR USE OF ANY AND ALL SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY HORRORHOUND ON THE SITES IS WITHOUT WARRANTY, AND IN AN AS-IS CONDITION AND ON AN AS AVAILABLE BASIS. THERE IS NO ABILITY FOR HORRORHOUND TO MONITOR TRANSMISSIONS, USERS, OR CONTENT WHICH MAY BE TRANSFERRED THROUGH USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
HORRORHOUND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITES OR SOFTWARE OR THEIR USE (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (IV) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. HORRORHOUND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES.
HORRORHOUND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
EXCEPT FOR A BREACH OF A PARTY'S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES UNDER THESE TOS OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TOS, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TOS, THE SITES EXCEED THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO HORRORHOUND DURING THE SIX MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT THAT GIVES RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
HorrorHound will not be liable for failing to perform under these TOS by the occurrence of any event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, a labor disturbance, an Internet outage or interruption of service, a communications outage, failure by a service provider to HorrorHound to perform, fire, terrorism, natural disaster or war, or sheer laziness.